Saturday, June 9, 2012

What would you do IF the world was going to end on december 21ft of this year???

Ok since i got banned from poptropica secrets i was just looking through the comments and some people were saying what they would do if the world was going to end and you only had a few minutes to live.I would either just kill myself because i would not want to go through all of that suffering or get my laptop and say i  do not want to die like 20 times and thinking if i bring my computer with me to heaven i will still get to play poptropica and cry and cry and cry until finally i get killed and just before the rock hits me i will say....I WANT MONSTER CARNIVAL.And finall i would have a flash back of all of mt good times in life (which i pretty much poptropica)and say why do i have to die and why does poptropica have to die.Those are all of the possibilities that i would do IF the world ended on that day.Preyy sick eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment